This morning, while I was deciding what to wear to my exam, a hot pin sweater and a zebra print skirt somehow wound up next to one another, which made me think of Pebbles Flintstone. That led me to ask the question “If Pebbles had grown up (and was, you know, not a cartoon character) what would she wear”?
maybe something like this:
I am wearing:
– Hot pink wool sweater from Target
– Zebra print fur skirt from Target
– Fishnet tights from Sportsgirl
– Grey Tony Bianco ankle boots.
– ROCK knuckleduster ring
– Black and white striped disc earrings
– Silver ring
– Amethyst ring
– Black leather corset belt.
While getting dressed this morning, I wished that I had a little bone to put through my ponytail. Oh well.
I need to remember to check out my dad’s old comics next time I’m at home. I remember that he had this Flintstones annual where Pebbles and Bam-Bam got married. I would love to see it again.
Hope you’re all having a gay old time!