I am sorry that there haven’t been many outfit posts lately. I am coming up to exam-time, so I have been studying hard. I’m finally getting to the stage where I feel ready to sit the exam, and all the knowledge is beginning to click into place.
I am not the sort of person that can study in a tracksuit or PJs. I find that if I am dressed sloppily, the only thing that I want to do is lie on the couch, watching Sex and the City and eat ice cream with peanut butter. I find that getting dressed properly helps wake my brain up and subconsciously tells me that there is work to be done. I am always much more motivated when I put in a little effort to look nice, even when I’m just going to be spending the day at my desk.
– Red polka-dot tee shirt from Free Fusion
– Red mini skirt from Supre
– Red cardigan from Red Berry
– Zipper leggings from Rubi
– Red polka dot wedges from Target
– Red sequinned beret from Sportsgirl.
– Red butterfly necklace from Ross.
I am wearing:
– Pink singlet top from Target
– Pink and Black argyle sweater from Fashion Fair
– Black and white polka dot skirt from Target
– Grey wool socks from Sportsgirl (they are socks, even though they look like tights. They are so bloody long that I can pull them all the way to the top of my thighs, and then fold them over to make them the right length. I know I’m short, but seriously, how long do Sportsgirl think women’s legs are?)
– Black ballet flats from Pierre Fontaine
– Pink and Purple butterfly pendant from Equip
I am wearing:
– Red patterned scarf (thrifted)
– Pucca shirt (thrifted)
– Star stud earrings (gifted)
– Red belt with gold studs (thrifted)
– Dark denim jeans from Lee
– 70’s platform bowling shoes (thrifted)
– Red beaded bracelet (gifted)
I really like my outfit today. It’s like “Donna Pinciotti meets Rosie the Riveter”. These jeans are one of my favorite pairs. Lee make lovely jeans, and these are like a push-up bra for your butt. No joke. They are made of strong, stretchy denim that really gives your backside a lift and gives you a lovely silhouette. They are seriously comfortable too, and you don’t feel as though your insides are slowly being squeezed out. I don’t wear them very often though because they are a little long. These shoes are high enough to make them work though.
I hope that you all have a great weekend. I’m going to be glued to my books, and hopefully I will have time to do some cooking.