I have been so slack with my outfit photos this weekend. I have remembered to take the photos, but I just haven’t gotten around to posting them. I am afraid to tell you guys that there aren’t going to be any outfit photos for a few days, because I am heading to my parents house tomorrow to celebrate my birthday! Hooray! Rest assured though that there will be loads of outfit photos when I return.
On Friday, I did some epic study. I wore this outfit with a giant faux fur coat and gave withering looks to people on the street. It was my “Veruca Salt grows up and gets into punk rock” outfit.
I am wearing:
-Black sweater dress from Supre
– Leopard tights from Diva
– Black boots from Savers
– Diamente cuff bracelet from Equip
– Corset belt
– Diamente butterfly hair comb from Kookai
– Black lycra gloves from Lincraft.
“Daddy, I want the Ramones”
” Uh, I think Joey Ramone is dead, sweetheart”
” I don’t care, I want the Ramones, NOW!”
On Saturday, Ross and I massively overslept and then spent the remainder of the day shopping.
I am wearing:
– Ghost World t-shirt from Pulp Kitchen
– Butterfly jeans from Target
-purple and black long-sleeved top from Cotton On
– Black Converse Hi-top neakers
– Green polka-dot headscarf (thrifted)
– Dice earrings.
I have been very productive today, studying for my exams and getting ready to head home. It’s been fifteen freakin’ degrees in Melbourne today, and I feel as though my fingertips have frozen.
I am wearing
– Pink head wrap from Cotton On Body
– Humpty Dumpty shirt from Jay Jays
– Purple and black long-sleeved top from Cotton On
– Studded cuff
– Black Karma beads
– Amethyst ring
– Silver ring
– Squiggle ring
-Donald Duck ring
– Black velvet maxi-skirt (thirfted)
-Pink Leopard belt from Exentrix
-Pink converse Hi Top sneakers
-purple plectrum earrings.