Today was madly frantic. I had to go to work this morning, and I then spent the rest of the afternoon trying to finish all of the study that I wanted to get done before the weekend. I am nearly there, and I am seriously thinking about giving up for tonight. I am heading home tomorrow for my Dad’s birthday, and I wanted to get as much of my work done as possible so that I could take the weekend off.
I also did some fun stuff today. I made a cup of chai and sat out on the lawn to read my book for a while. Jellylorum came outside with me, and had a lovely time climbing trees and basking in the sunlight.
I am wearing:
– purple button-down cardigan from Cotton On
– Pink beaded skirt (thrifted)
– White stockings from Legs Avenue
– Brown mary janes from I Love Billy
– pink floral hair pin
– pink tulle flower brooch
– amethyst ring
– pink and white mohair scarf (gifted).