It has been a wonderfully productive day today. I had a little sleep in, got dressed and went grocery shopping. Then I came home and made a big pot of oinion and bacon soup. This afternoon I finished off my study for the week and then went to uni for a bit. I realised just this week that our university library has a huge range of DVDs that you can borrow for free! I can’t believe I never realised that before. They have loads of the old movies I love, as well as some more obscure stuff. I plan on totally taking advantage of this.
I am wearing:
– “I’m with the band” tee from Fashion Fair.
-Embroidered flares from Just Jeans
– Pink plastic bangle (thrifted)
– Silver squiggle ring
– Amethyst ring
– Indian jewelled ring (gifted)
– Yin Yan ring.
– Pink silk scarf (thrifted)
– Brown studded wedges from Zu
– Plectrum earrings (from Ross)
I hope you guys all have a great weekend!