I am feeling so much better today, that I decided to celebrate with a wildly patterned outfit and a humungous pair of false lashes.
I am wearing:
– Black beret from Target
– Black and White striped top (worn as dress) from Cotton On
– Diva leopard print patterned tights
– Pink Chuck Taylor All Stars sneakers
– Star Earrings from Dutchess
– Amethyst ring
– Silver square ring from Diva
– Rainbow resin ring
– White plastic bangle
– Lash Me false lashes.
These lashes would make Daisy Duck proud.
When I put the lashes on this morning, I was sure that I would be ready to rip them off by lunch time. I’ve still got them on though. They take a little getting used to, and they are so long that they obscure my peripheral vision a little. All morning I kept wanting to shriek “EEEK! There’s a spider on my cheek! Oh, wait, false alarm!”.
When I got home from class today, this is what I came home to…