It is a gorgeous day in Melbourne today. The clouds are gone, the sun is shining and there is just the tiniest hint of a breeze. Perfect.
I am wearing:
– Daisy embroidered keyhole blouse from Cotton On
– Red Pucci print skirt from Cotton On
– Berry tights from (you guessed it!) Cotton On
– Brown and gold heels (thrifted)
– Amethyst ring
– Silver hoop earrings (thrifted)
Today felt like such a lovely Autumn day, that I thought I would wear some traditional Autumn colours. I pin-curled my hair last night, and so I wanted a feminine outfit to offset my soft curls.
I hope you all have a wonderful day. If you are in Melbourne, make sure that you take at least 10 minutes to step outside and soak up this glorious sunshine we are having!