I have been having a very productive morning. I’ve gotten a tonne of writing done on my family psych assignment, gone to my lecture, and come home and done loads of work on my blog. I love days when I have loads to do, and I actually manage to plow through most of it in a reasonable amount of time. Productivity makes me happy.
I am wearing:
– Green and white polka dot headscarf (thrifted)
– white camisole from Target
– black tights from Diva
– Blue glass heart pendant (21st present from the lovely Katherine)
– Amethyst ring
– Grey Sportsgirl dress (marked at $79.99, purchased at Savers with tags on for $7)
– Tony Bianco blue suede slingback heels.
In other news, Ringo, Jellylorum’s son, has decided overnight that I am best friend material. Two days ago, he hated me, and would run every time I entered the yard. Now he’s cuddling my toes while I eat my lunch and giving me Eskimo kisses. Cats…go figure!