Ahhh, it’s been a pretty eventful day so far. The weather is gorgeous in Melbourne today, with the mercury climbing to 31 degrees. Perfect! It looks as though Summer is still hanging on by the skin of it’s teeth, and I’m loving it.
I am wearing:
– Mauve Blouse
– Target polka-dot A-line skirt
– Steve Madden black and white stripe heels
– Amethyst ring
– Amethyst and cubic zirconia ring
– Swarovski crystal ring.
-Diamante drop earrings.
– walked out halfway through my lecture because I was so bored I thought my heart was going to stop.
– Attended a careers fair and collected a few very interesting ideas.
– Overheard a woman from the Australian Secret Intelligence Service tell a girl “Yes, we do all our training in Australia, although the exact location is heavily guarded”. I wanted to go up to her and ask if Charlie has an opening for a fourth angel.
– Had lunch with a couple of friends and discussed the possibility of a government campaign to increase herpes awareness and prevention, complete with a “detection kit’ and advertising campaign.
– came home and had kittens climb all over me.
It’s been a good day so far.