This is going to be a pretty quick outfit post tonight, because I have loads to do. I am slowly getting through all my class work for the next week, plus I am working on a writing project for a friend and I am super-amped about it. You know when you start something new and you are just bubbling over with ideas? Well, that’s what I’m like at the moment.
This is what I wore yesterday.
– Rocky Horror tee from Supre (they had it in with a bunch of Twilight crap, but it’s clearly Patricia Quinn’s lips, I know it!).
-Sportsgirl red stitch jeans.
– red, grey and blue striped scarf (thrifted)
– Steve Madden red ballet flats.
-Key brooch from ALdo
– Alvin watch
– amethyst ring.
Today I wore this to work on a zillion projects at once:
-pink pucci halter neck top from Target
– Target pedal pushers (ha!)
– rainbow platform shoes from Rocket Dog
-ice cream pin
– Amethyst ring
-pink beaded hair comb.
My outfits have been very denim-oriented lately. Hmm, tomorrow it might be about time for a skirt or a dress.