I hope that everyone has had a very brilliant weekend. I am typing this before I slip into bed to watch Kung Fu Panda. I have given myself a manicure and a facial and my hair is pinned up in pin curls because…tomorrow I go back to school. I am less than thrilled to go back to classes and assignments, but at the same time, I have loads of interesting subjects this year that I am looking forward to diving into.
On Friday, Ross and I took the day off and slobbed on the couch. We spent copious amounts of time napping, eating chips and watching South Park and Blades of Glory.
I am wearing:
– red and white polka dot blouse from Free Fusion
– Dark blue Garfunkle jeans
– Black corset belt
– Brown and gold vintage heels (thrifted)
– Brown and cream houndstooth swing coat (thrifted)
– Red Chanel handbag
– Navy and white nautical scarf
– Cherry brooch from Aldo
P.S: I want to say “Happy Anniversary” to Ross. I love you.