I have been totally flat-out for the past couple of days. Yesterday I went into the city to spend some gift vouchers that I got for Christmas and wound up spending the better part of the afternoon wandering around Gertrude and Smith streets, checking out a bunch of amazing stores. The best ones I saw were Faster Pussycat and Smith Street Bazaar. I had a great time.
I wore this:
– green beaded camisole from Temt
– Embroidered flares from Jeans West
– Diana Ferrari wedge platform shoes
– gold heart ring
– hand-painted brooch
– amethyst ring
– gold fob watch.
Today I went to uni to iron out my enrollment and visited my brother. Last night, I pin curled my hair and I was very pleased with the result. I will totally be doing this more often. I chose a romantic look today, to go with my new hair.
I am wearing:
– Satin camisole from Jeans West
– Light blue Garfunkle jeans
– Blue Tony Bianco Suede shoes
– Silver butterfly hair comb from Mimco
– Silver indian bangles
– Amethyst ring
– Leopard print ring