Howdy everyone! I have been so slack with the daily outfit photos of late. I have been taking them, but I’ve been really busy so the photos haven’t actually been making it onto my computer. Here’s what I’ve been wearing this week.
Today I needed a little burst of colour, and this sari was just the ticket.
I am wearing:
– Blue mesh top (thrifted)
– Silver and teal sari from a random Indian store
– Amber bangle
– amythest ring
– topaz ring
– yin yan ring
– sparkly ring
– teal beaded flats from Target.
To have morning tea with my mum and my nana, I wore:
-blue wave headscarf (thrifted)
– Buddha tank top (reads “For good luck, rub my tummy”
– butterfly jeans from Target
– Leather wedge platforms from Zu
– Green beaded necklace from Chapel Street Bazaar.
– blue sunglasses from Factorie.
To travel back to Melbourne I wore:
– Empire Records tee from Pulp kitchen
– Polka dot mini skirt from Today
– Turquoise tights from Cotton On.
– Jolly Roger ballet flats from Shoe Bizarre
– Long silver chain necklace
– Amethyst ring
– Black and white pop art ring.
– Alvin Watch.
And yesterday, I donned this cool and breezy number for a busy day of organizing:
– Butterfly-wing top from KMart
– Red stitch jeans from Sportsgirl
– Diana Ferrari platform shoes
– leather butterfly chignon pin
– Dreamcatcher earrings
– silver rings
– bell bracelet, which belonged to my Aunty Jenny in her teen years.
It’s been a busy couple of days, and I promise that the daily outfit posts will be coming thick and fast from now on.