Today I’ve been very busy shopping, writing and planning. I was pretty happy with my outfit today, and especially so when a teenage girl stopped me on my way home and told me that she loved my dress. I must have been doing something right.
Today I am wearing:
– geometric print dress (gift from Ross)
– Red leggings from the Bundoora market.
– black jolly roger ballet flats from Shoe Bizzare
– teardrop mother of pearl earrings (thrifted)
– amethyst ring
– thick silver ring
– onyx ring
– two toned ring
– black plastic bangle (thrifted)
– glass bangle (belonged to my grandmother).
Hope you all had a good day chickens!