Melbourne was muggy and hot yesterday and today is chilly and misty. People who call it the “City of Four Seasons in One Day” aren’t wrong in the slightest.
Today I am wearing:
– grey marle cardigan from Cotton on (as dress)
– Leather corset belt (gift from Ross)
– Black cotton leggings (target)
– black and gold platform heels from Zu
– White plastic bangle (thrifted)
– amethyst ring.
– black glasses.
I am just hanging around the house today, writing and relaxing. I was feeling the need for something comfortable and minimalist today, so I made this cardigan into a dress by pinning it closed and adding a belt. It’s important to think outside the box and experiment with new ways to wear your favorite items to keep your wardrobe fresh.